Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
As you LL are a blessing to me. I am glad she will be having a friend come and be with her for a bit. All of you are in my prayers.
(1)

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Ecclesiastes 12:13
(2)

I will surely do that!
Psalms 27:4-5 One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple. For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock. What lovely scripture, smeshque. Yes, my friend and her new little one came home yesterday. These, like you, are a wonderful, Godly group of friends, as are YOU!
(0)

I am glad they are home. Great blessing, and great joy. Thank you for your kind words.

And, I feel nourished from your scripture posted.
(1)

Oh, you are so sweet! Yes, after another high risk pregnancy even though my friend is under 30 (I think), she still had to be watchful for pre-eclampsia and is an advocate for assisting with it for others.
(1)

King James Bible
And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
(1)

King James Bible
And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:31
(1)

“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 4:19
(2)

Great smeshque! Mine posted twice by error.
(1)

Its ok LL- worth repeating :)
Hope you have a very blessed evening and day tomorrow.
Much love and prayers
(1)

And to you as well, Smeshque--have a great night!
(1)

There are good days and bad days. But nevertheless there are days if we are blessed to get to see them. It has been a rough day. I have been tested on all sides, and I always feel I never get it right. Yet, I pray for another day to attempt to do better.
The apostle Paul had a thorn in his side, that he practically begged God to remove from him. God told Paul that HIS grace was sufficient.
It is a thought that maybe those things I never seem to improve upon, will always be the way it is. That God's grace is sufficient on the matter, and I must learn how to live well with it. Not letting it hinder me from my purpose and love for the Lord.

I think of you all through my day, knowing that I am not alone in the struggles I face and go through. Praying for you all to have strength and the love of God upon you.

I just keep telling myself, I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. That means anything, that is HIS word.
Much love to all my fellow caregivers, especially LL

2 Chronicles 16:9
For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.
(2)

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27 NIV
(2)

Send- Thank you for the food for the soul. Comforting verse. (HUG)
(2)

Send: Thank you ever so much for posting that wonderful scripture verse just when my dear friend smeshque required it the most.
(0)

Dearest Smeshque: As I sit in the dental lobby, I am praying that your day gets better today. Dear Heavenly Father, please lift smeshque and her mom up in love, prayer, faith and blessings. You can do all things through Christ, who strengthens you. Turn a trial into a testimony!
(0)

smeshque: As I thought about your day and writings a little more today, I thought that perfectionism is not something we admire to be because one would never be happy. We must learn to accept the blessings and the processes that God bestows upon us. So "you did get it right" every single time because God is with you ALWAYS. Btw, I told the dental hygienist what a wonderful person you are!
(0)

LL-Thank you so much for the prayer. Today was better and I do believe in part from your prayere for me. Thank you so very much.
you are such a sweet friend. I am blessed that our paths have crossed. You are ever so thoughtful and I wish I could give you a big hug. Your words have brought me much joy and put a smile on my face, for such love and kindness.
I do hope to bestow edification to you as well, as you are always edifying to me. Much love and prayers for you my dear friend. I hope your dental visit went well and you did not have to put any fires out. (HUG)
(1)

Dearest smeshque: I'm beyond happy that your day was better today. I consider myself just an ordinary person, but one of God's children always trying to live a spiritual life because after all, don't we want God to say "well done, my faithful servant?" I am a mere mortal and I will err. Thank you for such wonderful words and caring compliments. I hug you and your dear mother from afar.
No, that was a different office complex~~~no putting out of fires required.
(1)

You are so right dear LL. That is all I want to hear well done, and enter into the joy of thy Lord.
My only goals are to Love the Lord God with all my being, my neighbor as myself, and to hear those words.
Thank Jesus that we do not have to be perfect because that is impossible. But we strive to be like him, and do our best. And our best should always get better, as we grow and learn.

My Mom appreciates the hugs :)
May God bless you in whatever is going on in your life.
(1)

I wanted to tell you about a wonderful event that happened yesterday with my friend, Nicolette's now almost 3 year-old child. She has never been able to swallow, but yesterday her ENT saw her swallow a little FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME! These ups and downs occur rapidly with this child and sadly, 12 hours later she developed a 104 fever. Nicolette does not panic, but handles it in a calm method.
(1)

How exciting about Nicolette's, little girl. That is great news and I hope a sign of good things to come. Unfortunate about the later fever, I do hope the sweet child is ok. Nicolette, sounds a lot like a very strong lady, that is how my Mom always handled emergencies, very calmly and expertly. I will be praying for the little one. Keep me posted.
(1)

Oh, dear. I had deleted my post about Nicolette's little girl as it shouldn't have been on the public feed. Wonder why it still posted? Thank you anyway. I appreciate your wonderful, Godly ways! Sorry to say that baby Faith has a whole host of physical ailments and THEY ARE HUGE. WE MUST PRAY FOR HER TO LIVE.
Many blessings are caring wishes I send your way.
(1)

LL- it's ok, not many people come to this thread. It is mostly you and I. What a beutiful name for a beautiful baby. Prayers are being sent up, for her and the family and you my dear.

Romans 8:18
“For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”
(1)

Llama,
When you want to delete what you posted, or correct it, click the edit button once posted in error.
Backspace everything, or just about everything. The challenge is to replace what you have said, because one cannot just delete the whole thing and then not post something when you are in the delete mode. Then, be sure to post edits.

Nothing you have posted is worrisome, and you never know who is praying, reading, but not posting.

Maybe there are other easier ways, but that is what I do when "editing" needs to be done.
I have to wait and review what I have written, often the auto-correct says things that I would never say.  I think you get 20-30 minutes to edit....
(1)

Proverbs 15:13
A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.
(2)

I hope all of you enjoyed many blessings this Lord's day.
Just remember, if this life was perfect, we would not look forward to heaven.
Many prayers are going out for all you caregivers.
I hope you all press on through any challenges this week.
Much love.
(2)

Send: I know how to do that, but there exists a time limit when you can no longer edit or delete. I guess my error was that I deleted the entire post but never put one word in its place.
(1)

Smeshque: I got literally behind the eight ball. Yesterday my husband and I got to see a Celtic band that was a gift from our kids. It was called "The American Rogues," which was a lovely 3 hour concert. Then a very late dinner out at IHOP.
(1)

Thank you send. I wanted to tell you that.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter