Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
5 6 7 8 9
I do have to say that I am struggling with Mother’s Day ads on television and store displays that are all about Mother’s Day.

I remember shortly after daddy died, I went into the store to buy a Father’s Day card for my husband from our daughters and I had to leave the store, go outside, cry, compose myself, before I could select a card for my husband.
(4)

NeedHelpWithMom,

I haven’t been on here very often lately and I just read some of the posts on here.

I am so sorry to hear of your Mom’s passing. What a heartbreaking time it is to see them suffering. She is now at peace with your Dad.

It was nice to read that the situation with your family improved before her passing. It must have been a relief to all of you to get things resolved.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. 🙏🏻💔. Please take care of yourself and your husband now.

Sending you love & hugs. ❤️
(2)

Thank you so much, Jada

It was a relief to settle things.

I believe mom’s prayers had something to do with things falling into place because you know how ugly it became.

Mom could be an instigator at times but she did apologize and I accepted her apology.

No one wants to be remembered for the worst things they have done and I truly don’t want to remember her that way.

I am doing my best to remember the happy memories that we shared.
(4)

My brother notified mom’s neurologist of her death. He had treated her for many years for seizures and Parkinson’s disease.

I just received a beautiful phone call from him saying that it was a privilege to be her doctor for such a long time and expressed how sweet she was.

Mom loved him and he liked her a lot.

I think it was very sweet of him to call.
(6)

5 6 7 8 9
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter